Terms and Guidelines
- Any current member of the Institute (Affiliate, Associate and Fellow) could be the “Referrer Member”;
- “New Member” is a person that has never been admitted as member to the Institute (e.g. member that has resigned from the Institute for whatever reasons and re-admitted will not be considered as “New Member” in this context)
- Graduate passing the relevant examinations set by the Institute and admitted as member is not “New Member” under this referral program;
- A “Referrer Member” is entitled to a reduction of HK$500 in 2023 annual subscription fee by referring a “New Member” to join the Institute from now to 31 May 2022. The “New Member” is also entitled to CPD e-coupons with total value at HK$500.
- The maximum number of referrals with annual subscription fee reduction is 2, i.e., a “Referrer Member” could be entitled to up to HK$1,000 reduction in 2023 annual subscription fee.
- For best corporate governance purpose, the above rewards are not made available to Council Member acting as “Referrer Member”.
Apply for the Institute’s membership
- Learn more about different types of membership: www.tihk.org.hk/join-now/
- Online application: www.tihk.org.hk/membership-application-new/
- Submitting hardcopy application forms: FM01 Application for Membership
The completed application form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Secretariat’s office (21/F, Kam Sang Building, 255-257 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong)
How to receive the incentives
Upon successful payment of admission and annual registration fee, the membership application will be considered by the Membership and Member Service Committee and the Council. The review process takes approximately two to three weeks. The applicant will be contacted by the Secretariat should we require further information to proceed the application.
- New Member
Upon approval of membership application, the New Member will receive an email notice with account login information and CPD e-coupons with total value at HK$500.
- Referrer Member
Upon approval of membership application, the Referrer Member will receive an email notice confirming his/her entitlement to 2023 annual subscription fee waiver(s).
Enquiries (TIHK Secretariat)
Telephone: +852 2810 0438