由即日起至2021年10月31日，學會會員若完成接種兩劑2019冠狀病毒病疫苗，即可向學會登記領取總值 $100 e-coupon (e-coupon價值港幣20元，優惠期內可使用5次，總值港幣100元)，用作報讀學會舉辦的Webinar/ Seminar/ E-seminar/ Workshop/ CTA Conference.
From now until 31 October 2021, a TIHK member who has received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccines is entitled to receive a total sum of $100 e-coupon (e-coupon value is HK$20 each, it can be used 5 times), which can be used for enrolling in Webinar/ Seminar/ E-seminar/ Workshop/ CTA Conference organised by the Institute.
登記方法: 請到 http://tiny.cc/tihkmembers 填妥所需資料, 包括
5. 上載2019冠狀病毒病疫苗接種紙本紀錄正本及／或政府「醫健通 eHealth」手機程式或「智方便」應用程式內的紀錄
*惟會員必須登入個人google account以完成登記手續，若沒有google account人士，可向學會索取表格以辦理登記手續
Promotion period: from now until 31 October 2021
Each eligible member must register and provide the following information via http://tiny.cc/tihkmembers (the “Link”) in order to claim the e-coupon:
1. Name in Chinese and English;
2. Membership number;
3. Contact Number;
4. Email for receiving e-coupon; and
5. Upload the original COVID-19 Vaccination Record (either the paper certificate or the electronic record of the Government’s “eHealth app” or “iAM Smart app”) to demonstrate that they have been double-vaccinated against COVID-19.
*Members are required to log in to their personal Google account to complete the registration. If you do not have a Google account, please contact the Institute for assistance.
Notes: All personal information collected from the eligible members during registration will only be used for all purposes relating to the Vaccination Incentive Scheme, and will not be disclosed to any third party except as provided herein, as notified to you at the time of collection, or with your prior consent. Such information will be properly stored and encrypted, and will be destroyed half a year after.
*In the event of any dispute arising from or in connection with the Scheme, the decision of The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong shall be final and conclusive.
如有任何查詢，可與學會秘書處何小姐(Miss Mona Ho)聯絡。
電話: 2810 0438 電郵: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Miss Mona Ho for assistance.
Tel: 2810 0438 Email: email@example.com
- 登記領取優惠會員，須於登記同時上載2019冠狀病毒病疫苗接種紙本紀錄正本及／或政府「醫健通eHealth」手機程式或「智方便」應用程式內的紀錄， 以證明其已接種兩劑新冠病毒疫苗。
- E-coupon只適用於報讀學會舉辦的Seminar, E-seminar, Webinar/ Workshop/ CTA conference。
1. Eligible Participants
- To be eligible to participate in the Scheme, participants must be a member of TIHK and having received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccines in Hong Kong before the registration of this Scheme.
- Potential entrants are advised to follow Government guidance and take medical advice if necessary before deciding to have any Covid-19 vaccination. They are solely responsible for such decisions.
- By applying to enter this Scheme, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. Terms and Conditions
- From now until 31 October 2021, each eligible member can register via the provided link by using an e-form or a paper form in order to enter the Scheme.
- All granted e-coupon value is HK$20 each, it can be used 5 times (total discount in the sum of HK$100) for the period until 31 December 2021.
- Each eligible member can only register once for the Scheme.
- To register the Scheme, each eligible member must upload the original COVID-19 Vaccination Record (either paper certificate or the electronic record of the Government’s “eHealth app” or “iAM Smart app”) to demonstrate that they have been double-vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Members who are unfit for vaccination because of health reasons will also be eligible to enter the Scheme after providing the doctor certificate to prove that they are medically not suitable for COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Each eligible member will receive the e-coupon by email within 10 calendar days after registration.
- The deadline for all granted e-coupon for this Scheme will be on 31 December 2021.
- The e-coupon is applicable for enrolling in Webinar/ Seminar/ E-seminar/ Workshop/ CTA Conference organised by the Institute.
- All e-coupon is non-exchangeable for cash, other items or transfer to others.