Slogan Design Competition
TIHK 50th Anniversary Taskforce has organized Slogan Design Competition in January 2022. Thanks to all members and registered students who have participated by sharing with us their brilliant ideas. After several rounds of discussion, members of the 50th Anniversary Taskforce decided that the winners of the slogan design competitions as follows:
|Member ID||Name||Slogan in Chinese||Slogan in English|
|Champion||1366||Mr Cheng||稅務翹楚領社群 ;
|Leading Our Profession;
Serving Our Community
|1st Runner-up||3620||Mr Cheng||香江税月半世紀 ;
Our Golden Jubilee Celebration ;
The Leading Tax Profession in Hong Kong
|2nd Runner-up||S0663||Mr Chuang||服務香港五十載 ;
|Serving Hong Kong for 50 years; Spearheading to lead tax profession for half a century|
TIHK reserves the right to refine, modify, use, or dispose of the winning entry in any way as it deems appropriate. The slogans will be published in all publications and promotional media of The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong (“The Institute” or “TIHK”), including but not limited to newsletters, social media platforms, email direct marketing circulars, websites and event booklets.
Membership Referral Scheme
Terms and Guidelines
- Any current member of the Institute (Affiliate, Associate and Fellow) could be the “Referrer Member”;
- “New Member” is a person that has never been admitted as member to the Institute (e.g. member that has resigned from the Institute for whatever reasons and re-admitted will not be considered as “New Member” in this context)
- Graduate passing the relevant examinations set by the Institute and admitted as member is not “New Member” under this referral program;
- A “Referrer Member” is entitled to a reduction of HK$500 in 2023 annual subscription fee by referring a “New Member” to join the Institute from now to 31 May 2022. The “New Member” is also entitled to CPD e-coupons with total value at HK$500.
- The maximum number of referrals with annual subscription fee reduction is 2, i.e., a “Referrer Member” could be entitled to up to HK$1,000 reduction in 2023 annual subscription fee.
- For best corporate governance purpose, the above rewards are not made available to Council Member acting as “Referrer Member”.
Apply for the Institute’s membership
- Learn more about different types of membership: www.tihk.org.hk/join-now/
- Online application: www.tihk.org.hk/membership-application-new/
- Submitting hardcopy application forms: FM01 Application for Membership
The completed application form should be sent to email@example.com or by post to the Secretariat’s office (21/F, Kam Sang Building, 255-257 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong)
How to receive the incentives
Upon successful payment of admission and annual registration fee, the membership application will be considered by the Membership and Member Service Committee and the Council. The review process takes approximately two to three weeks. The applicant will be contacted by the Secretariat should we require further information to proceed the application.
- New Member
Upon approval of membership application, the New Member will receive an email notice with account login information and CPD e-coupons with total value at HK$500.
- Referrer Member
Upon approval of membership application, the Referrer Member will receive an email notice confirming his/her entitlement to 2023 annual subscription fee waiver(s).
Enquiries (TIHK Secretariat)
Telephone: +852 2810 0438
Career Development Programme and Mentorship Programme
Memories in TIHK - Mosaic & Photo Collage Activity
MEMORIES IN TIHK
MOSAIC & PHOTO COLLAGE ACTIVITY
To celebrate our 50th anniversary, TIHK will be producing a mosaic art piece as the signing board in gala dinner, with our most important stakeholder – our valuable members!
In this golden jubilee, TIHK would like to share our pride and joy with our members. TIHK could not achieve this milestone without your support all over the years! Send us your photo and share your memories in TIHK with us, We will feature your photo in the mosaic piece!
Registered student or a current member of the Institute.
1. Each member can submit one photo only. Only submissions from TIHK registered students/members are eligible for inclusion in the photo mosaic. You should be the owner of the photo.
2. If you would like to join the Photo Mosaic but do not have any TIHK event photos, you may send your portrait.
3. TIHK approves and publishes photos at its sole discretion. Submitted photos will be used solely for the TIHK 50th Anniversary photo mosaic, which will be presented in both physical and digital forms.
4. The photo mosaic will also be published in all publications and promotional media of TIHK, including but not limited to newsletters, social media platforms, email direct marketing circulars, websites, and event booklets.
5. By submitting a photo, you agree to the terms and conditions above.
Deadline of Submission:
31 May 2022
- Google Form
– Please click <<<HERE>>> to access the form and submit your photo online.
– If you do not have a Google Account, you can send the photo to “firstname.lastname@example.org“, the email subject is “Submit Photo for TIHK 50th Anniversary Photo Mosaic”. Please also leave down your name and membership number for our information.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Christy Lee of TIHK Secretariat at 2810 0438 or email to “email@example.com“.
TIHK 50周年慶祝活動 - 稅務小貼士GIVEAWAYS
TIHK 50周年慶祝活動 – 稅務小貼士GIVEAWAYS