File Tax Return - Individuals through eTAX to enjoy personalized on-line tax services. Electronic filing is secure, easy and environment-friendly. Please visit www.gov.hk/etax for details.
The deadline for 2019 membership renewal had already passed. Failure to renew your membership on time will result in cessation of your TIHK membership and removal of your name from the CTA Register (if applicable).
Members who have yet to renew your TIHK membership are strongly advised to follow the steps below to renew your TIHK membership and CTA certificate (if applicable) as soon as possible:
1. Login your TIHK account (www.tihk.org.hk/v2/member/login)
2. Click “My Profile” at the top right hand corner and update your membership record, if necessary.
3. Click “Payment Status” to settle your annual membership fee online. You can also pay by cash or cheque.
4. Click “Annual Return” to submit your Annual Return for 2019 membership renewal online. It is your obligation to duly complete and submit the declaration to the Institute.
5. If you are a CTA, also click “CPD Declaration” to submit the CPD Declaration.
Please refer to the attached step-by-step tutorial for more details. If you have difficulties renewing online, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2810 0438.
The question papers, suggested answers and the examiner's reports for 2018 Certified Tax Adviser (CTA) Qualifying Examination have been released and uploaded onto the TIHK website.
Members and Students please login your TIHK account and visit: www.tihk.org.hk/v2/cta/past
The Institute's Budget Commentaries are released and uploaded for your download.
Please download here: http://www.tihk.org.hk/v2/about/budget
The Asia-Pacific Journal of Taxation (APJT) has introduced a new “Letters to the Editors” column from Volume 22 Number 1 (2018) Issue. TIHK members and non-TIHK friends are encouraged to submit their concerns/opinions on any tax matters (e.g. tax policy issues, IRD practice, etc.).
All letters for APJT Volume 23 No. 1 (2019) Issue should be submitted by 15 March 2019.
Should you have any enquiries regarding the new column, please do not hesitate to contact us on 852 2810-0438 or email@example.com.
Please refer to the attached for the submission guidelines.
Administered by the Innovation and Technology Commission, the Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) aims to subsidise local enterprises in using technological services and solutions to improve productivity or upgrade or transform their business processes.
Since the TVP was launched in November 2016, many enterprises have successfully saved resources and enhanced operational efficiency by adopting suitable technological services and solutions with the subsidy of the Programme. Two videos of case sharing by successful applicant enterprises are available at the weblinks below:
- Episode 1: https://youtu.be/jvaBiSsNXZ0 (English Subtitle)
https://youtu.be/yzWE8t8e2v0 (Chinese Subtitle)
- Episode 2: https://youtu.be/MgakdvXO0Fs (English Subtitle)
https://youtu.be/mMboBdbWACc (Chinese Subtitle)
For enquiry, please feel free to contact us at 3523 1170.