|Event Date :||30 June 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Fee :||HK $ 980 for TIHK member / student
HK $ 980 for Non-member
HK $ 980 for members of organizations of CPD Alliance
HK $ 730 for Learning & Reading Special Offer
**Members & non-members who enroll in one of the Institute's seminars / webinars / workshops to be held in April to June 2020 can enjoy the special price $730 for buying the "International Tax Law and Practice". Please refer to the order form for more details.**
The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong and Wolters Kluwer jointly publish International Tax Law and Practice which aims to assist students, tax professionals and businessmen to gain a good understanding of international tax law and practice, and prepare students for the Institute’s Certified Tax Adviser (CTA) Qualifying Examination Paper 3 – International Tax.
The Book includes the most up-to-date international taxation law, principles and practice and will help readers to understand:
- the basic principles of international taxation;
- the difference between economic and international double taxation and be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of why international double taxation occurs;
- the means by which international double taxation may be avoided;
- the difference between unilateral and bilateral double taxation relief;
- the nature of double tax agreements (“DTAs”) and how the typical clauses operate; and
- common anti-avoidance provisions in tax legislation to counter types of international tax planning.
Written by seasoned tax practitioners and reviewed by renowned academics and practitioners, International Tax Law and Practice is a comprehensive and updated reference for persons who wish to understand more about international taxation.